#FASHIONFRIDAY : SWITCH IT UP

by - 3:40:00 PM



When my mom used to dress me, I had the biggest two puff balls with knockers (do you guys remember those lol), a cute top, a pair of jeans, and some cute shoes. Oh and you couldn't catch me without a pair of sun glasses lol. Once my mom started to let me dress myself it was an interesting journey to say the least. I went through different phases as I got older. Every girl goes through a "tom boy" phase right? I remember for a while I would wear nothing but sweat pants and hoodies with converse. I refused to wear dresses or skirts and you couldn't catch me in bright colors. Then I went through a sneaker phase. When I had to have all of the newest sneakers that came out. I would say my junior year of high school is when I started to become fashionable lol. Even though jeans are still my go-to. I have enough fashion sense now to know when it's time to dress them up or when I can just chill. I would say my closet is pretty versatile. Check out the way I dress down and dress up jeans..What are your favorite pieces in your closet?  What are some of your fashion inspirations ? 


You May Also Like

0 comments