WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION?

by - 4:27:00 PM






You ever give so much to other people and one day you realize you lost focus on yourself? I've done that one too many times and this past fall was my breaking point. I've lost 'friends' and ended a two year relationship. I began to become fed up with myself for constantly putting others before me, but thats just my character. I was sick of being stagnant and I'm one of those people who want to do so much that I just don't know where to start, so I would procrastinate and bullshit. After thinking about the things I used to enjoy in my alone time, I remembered when I had a blog a few years back. It wasn't a personal blog but I did reviews and interviews of different upcoming artists,models,designers, and things of that nature. I decided I wanted to get back to that plus, writing is so therapeutic to me. My blog partner, Tink, has been through it all with me and we decided to do the blog together. So we give you Not Enough Coffee. 


Sometimes there are things that will negatively impact your life that you have to turn into something positive. Although I was hurt about a lot that went on during the past Fall, I am thankful that they pushed me to get on my shit and continue to pursue the things that matter to me. With that being said I hope you guys get on your shit and stay on your shit. What's your motivation? 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post...My motivation are my boys angelo and antonio..they are more than that they are my inspiration...Although they both have autism and my oldest has alot of health issues at the moment..they both wake up with a smile..they dont give up on somthing that is tough for them..they have overcame so much that it brings tears to my eyes when i think about it all..I know if they can overcome and accomplish anything than i can overcome and accomplish anything..they are my heart and my soul..god has blessed me with two handsome smart boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    Thank you for sharing on our page! You are one blessed mama and we applaud you and your boys! Keep your head up and keep the positivity flowing.

    ReplyDelete