ARE YOU #INSTAREADY ?

by - 6:01:00 PM


I walked past the cosmetics aisle today and came across the Super BB #InstaReady collection by Physicians Formula. I don't know why it caught my attention. Could It be that its just so crazy interesting that social media plays a big part of our every day lives now? Businesses start using social media for promo but, now it's not so uncommon for  your favorite restaurant to have a banner in the middle of your table stating that you can take a picture of your food, upload it, and hashtag it with their name. Now this, a collection of makeup solely used for being "Insta Ready"... Wow!


You know I had to pick it up and buy it right? Yeah, I love trying new things. And the plus to this was the package was sparkly and pretty ( childish af of me right ? ) LOL. I decided to try out the #InstantPerfection combo pack, which includes the #InstaReady BB Cream and the #InstaReady Contour Trio BB Stick, as well as the #InstaReady Filter Trio BB Powder.

It states that this collection features InstaFilter Technology, which is a blend of mattifying and pore balancing spherical beads, color filter pigments, and high-tech polymers that are supposed to work together with light reflection and blur imperfections in your skin and retexturize your skin too. They include SPF 30 to protect against UVA/UVB damage. Sounds like it can be used as an alternative to makeup for a day by the pool, on the beach, or at an amusement park... ooooh.


Physician's Formula Super BB #InstaReady Filter Trio, BB Cream, & Contour Trio Stick
Hmm, like I said it was pretty interesting to me so I'm going to test out my new products and review them for you. This is my first time purchasing anything by Physicans Formula. I usually use Black Opal, Nyx, Elf, and Loreal as far as cosmetics you could find at Target or any drugstore. What are your favorite cosmetic purchases from your local drugstores and is this a product you could see yourself using? Lemme know whats on that brain of yours ! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I agree with you. It is so interesting to see how social media is a part our lives. Sometimes I try to recall how life was without it.

    ReplyDelete