#SATUR-SLAY : NEW HAIR, WHO DIS ?

by - 1:32:00 PM




I did it, I did it, I finally did it. THE BIG CHOP! Well at least my version of it lol. Ive been transitioning for about a year and a half now, and oh my it has not been a walk thru the park. Constantly having to put heat to my hair so it blends in with my weave is a constant struggle. About a month ago I told myself starting June 1st I was going natural EVERYTHING. I was so over wearing sew ins and braids, I needed something new. So yes that means no weave, no acrylic nails, no eye lash extensions. I wanted to give myself a break, and become more comfortable in my own skin. So first my nails had to go and they've been off for about a month now, and today I finally got the courage to wear my natural hair. After it was washed and blow dried it came past my shoulders. Now my hair is shoulder length and I love it. Just in time for the summer #bobszn.





You May Also Like

0 comments