BE A GOAL DIGGER PART II

by - 3:00:00 AM

My mentor recently told me I need to remember why I am doing something or why I started it. What is it about blogging , make up artistry , becoming an esthetician , and modeling that I love? Why have I been having a problem with consistency and staying motivated ? I had to ask myself the same thing and I know it's because things overwhelm me a lot. 

I stated in my previous post that in the month of February I would work on my consistency with NotEnoughCoffee. One of the things I noticed I was struggling with is being open. I started this blog to post about my everyday life and the things I go through that I know other people could relate to or may relate to, yet I've been bottled up because I know that entails somewhat putting myself out there. 

I have experiences, stories, advice, and etc that I could be sharing so I am going to focus on that and get these posts pumping out.  

March Goals :

- consistency with posts and interaction with my supporters 
- first vlog on NotEnoughCoffee TV 
- first podcast episode of #BoozyBrunch
- building my makeup portfolio 
- taking time for myself ( self care , " me time " )
- spring cleaning ( emails , clothes , shoes , relationships )
- eat healthier , drink more water , excercise 
- continue building business relationships 


What are your March goals ? Are you focusing more on business or personal aspirations this month ? 


You May Also Like

0 comments