BE A GOAL DIGGER

by - 2:43:00 PM



My biggest problem(s) are time management and procrastination. My goodness, guys I suck. I promised you consistency and I've been all over the place since January 1st. What's a girl got to do to stay on track? If you're like me, with so many ideas and things you want to do and never know where or how to begin, you should probably start with purchasing a planner or desk calendar. Ha, now I did that and guess what? Yep, i'm still the world's greatest procrastinator and its starting to bother me. I hate to not get things done especially once I said that I would so ladies ... I got to be a better goal digger!! 

Now I am putting my planner and my phone's calendar into use a little more. It is important to have short and long term goals and not overwhelm yourself with all your ideas, like me.. 

I am proud of myself for the small things I have accomplished so far this year though. For example, I hosted my first event, which was for #BoozyBrunch. #BoozyBrunch is the all new podcast that Not Enough Coffee will be hosting on iTunes and Soundcloud really soon. The turnout was great and so was the food! I like to eat so you know there was not going to be an event without something to munch on. 

I also completed my first phase at Aveda and I am now in phase II and closer to graduating with my Esthetician's license!! 

I did another big chop. Yup! I cut my hair AGAIN for the tenth time but I love it. I love how it makes me feel. I am not hiding behind my hair. I love my natural curls. I have to stay off +The Cut Life 's Instagram seriously!! 

Any who no matter how big or small the goal is GET IT DONE.

What do I plan to accomplish in February?


  • - Record my first podcast series.
  • - Attend more networking events and support my fellow peers
  • - Give myself two hours outside of work and class to myself ( blog,family,friends,me time )
  • - Consistently post for all of you wonderful readers
  • - Start practicing new makeup techniques on friends/family and build my portfolio



What accomplishments are you proud of so far this year and what are some goals you wish to accomplish? What do you do when procrastination gets the best of you? What are some suggestions to manage time better in your already busy schedule? HELP ME hahaha 

You May Also Like

0 comments