THE WEEKEND

by - 2:11:00 PM

Can we just all stop for a second and give Sza some credit because she is absolutely DOPE! Everything about her is so unique, when it comes to her voice, how she rocks her hair, and also her style. She recently just dropped her new album CTRL, and it has to be in everyone's top 5 because you can't skip one song on it. You know when you have Miguel, 21 Savage, P Diddy, Snoop Dogg, and etc promoting your music that you have something special. I think we can all agree that there is a mutual favorite song and it goes "You like 9 to 5 I'm the weekend woo woo" lol. Everyone has made that their caption at least once. She just started her CTRL tour, and if you know anything about me you know I love concerts. So of course I had to go check her out. She preformed in Toronto in a night club and it was so amazing. Sza puts on one hell of a show. I never seen anyone KILL sweat pants, and a bodysuit the way she does. Her energy is just so pure, I love her lol. #livluvlaughsza <3 
Who is your new favorite up and coming artist? Lets talk! 
Instagram: yooitstay__
Snapchat: yooits_tay 
Twitter: yooits_tay

You May Also Like

0 comments