GOAL$

by - 5:09:00 PM

Everyone has a favorite couple that they idolize in the industry. They are idolized for various reasons. For example, people might love how fly they look together, or how long they’ve been with each other, or even how much money they have between one another. I actually have two favorite couples for two different reasons.  I have an obvious one, because they are loved by many. Also my other choice happens to be very slept on in my opinion. Kanye and Kim are my obvious choice. I love how they both have their own name. You know who Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is, and together the are even better. They both make "money moves" with and without each other and I love that about their relationship. And not to mention they always KILL every outfit they step out in. To me that is the definition of a power couple. My other top celebrity couple is Wiz Khalifa and Izabela, they have been dating for a couple of months, but they always make a fashion statement and come correct while doing so. They are one of my favorites because they complement one another so well. I love how happy they look to, and he shows her off. They remind me of relationships in my generation, when everyone wants to be shown off, look good with their partner, and have a good time. Lol they are so cute to me.






You May Also Like

0 comments