LOOKING BACK

by - 7:57:00 AM



     It seems like this year I've had the same problem with everything I do, procrastination and inconsistency. I'm one of those people who have 1 million and one ideas floating around in my mind                  and I become overwhelmed and don't know where to start. Or I'll start the project and it takes forever for it to unfold. Although, I believe in quality.. I know this year I have definitely slacked when it comes to following through.

     We're now approaching the end of 2017. Wow! Sure did move fast. I've been reflecting on my accomplishments and bad habits I want to break. 2017 had some good, bad, and ugly for me but I always pull through. I've learned from my mistakes and in the end my goal is to finish this next week out strong and pop out in 2018 with a B A N G !!



My 2017 Accomplishments : 


  • Graduating from Aveda Institute South
  • Starting my own business 
  • Completing a Social Media Marketing & Branding class
  • Stepping outside of my comfort zone ( be fearless )
  • Big purchases ( equipment, programs .. for business purposes )
  • Beginning the process for my online shop



What I'd like to accomplish in 2018 :



  • Launching my online shop 
  • Launching #BoozyBrunchPodcast and #NecTV
  • Grand opening of The Beauté Bar
  • Be consistent with my projects including NotEnoughCoffee.net
  • Less stress, MORE self care 
  • Get back into graphic design ( possibly go back to school or take CE classes ) 
  • Saving more money
  • Taking more vacations
  • Be open to a romantic relationship
  • Exercise more 
  • Better time management

What I'm leaving behind :

  • People who are stagnant and unmotivated
  • My severe case of procrastination
  • Fears of failure 
  • Negative self talk
  • Short hair ( after 10 years of constantly cutting my hair, I've been growing it out. Hello #CurlGirls .. here I come )
  • Allowing other peoples' energies to drain me or alter my energies.
       This list is only getting started. I've learned the importance of writing down lists, your thoughts , goals, etc... this year and they have definitely helped me sort of my thoughts and come up with plans of action.  So, whats up.. is it new year, new goals for you sis ? What are some things you're leaving behind in 2017 and what would you like to accomplish? Are you working on your plans of action or don't know where to begin?


Holla at me.


Photo credit: @eeni_edit







You May Also Like

0 comments