RE: FOCUS

by - 6:11:00 PM

I've had a lack of inspiration lately and not necessarily a lack of ideas, but the motivation to carry them through. I have got to quit that shit! I need to find a nice quiet space whether at home or a nice coffee shop or something of the sort to plan out blog post, work on all of my projects and organize my life in general. This is probably the main reason I have had a lack of inspiration because I need to clear my mind. I have been typing this one blog post all day *eye roll*smh.. I just keep on getting distracted easily. I've went to Starbucks, I've cooked dinner, oh and I watched the complete season 2 of Wayward Pines. How Sway? It's September, I have got to get focused. What are some things you do to refocus yourself or find inspiration?


 Well, its a new month, with new goals and things to accomplish and new opportunities. I thought buying a planner would help me ( LMAO ) it takes more than just looking put to together than to actually have yourself together. You cannot just fake it until you make it.. you gotta take action... So of course there are things we have planned for the blog that we want to get rolling out. This month you will not only get consistent posts but we will be incorporating podcasts and youtube videos as well.  I'm currently looking for some nice background music for both of these projects, something original. I hope to find it soon or create my own. I got moves to make y'all! Lemme get it together.
Damn ... its Not Enough Coffee for this today

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. To remain focus or to gain focus I usually give myself a free day and lash out whatever is holding me back. It tends to put me back on the right road. With planners, I love my planner. Whenever I don't see something checked off, I feel as if I am letting myself down. It took me a long time to actually stay dedicated to a planner, but once I got use to it. Trust me I did and now I can't go a day without checking it or writing down what I have to complete or accomplish in days, weeks or months to come. I think you should get one and use it for 21 days and see where it goes from there. Wish you the best with your podcast and youtube channel. Cant wait to see all the amazingness you two will do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome , I did have a planner at the beginning of the year and that fell through. At first I would always use it and then over time I stopped putting it in my purse - I honestly don't even know where it is. I admit I do need some organization. I'll try that again. Thank you so much for your input :-*

      Delete