AT THAT MOMENT .. YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU FUCKED UP!

by - 8:48:00 PM

       Ya'll I'm trying but dating, talking, getting to know someone ( or whatever you prefer to call the stage before you're in an actual "committed" or "exclusive" relationship ) is a pain in the ass sometimes. Skkkrrrrt! Before you say anything about "girl, just focus on yourself and your own happiness and it'll come" just know I am always focusing on myself.  *rolls eyes* It is completely okay to focus on one self but still meet new people, feel them out, become FRIENDS and see if something more blossoms from that or if you just meet a really good new friend all while focusing on your career, family, etc .. If you feel like this person is a distraction from focusing on yourself, then they aren't right for you anyways because friends or someone who could potentially be more than a friend, wouldn't want to deter you from shining ( mhmm ) Work hard girl, play later!

    Anywho, I just don't get the process these days. Why can't we just hang out and kick it and if something becomes of it FUCKING AWESOME.. These corny ass lines and game that these guys try to come with is getting real tired. I just want someone to be real with me. Oh, lets not forget the disgusting, disrespectful guys. What women are out there entertaining y'all nonsense to the point where you think you can step to me and say the shit you say and get some play? Are y'all really that ignorant? Or have you just never been told that ya tactics aren't cutting it? I need some answers.

Oh look I just got a text..
      *unlocks phone*

     SCRUB (After hanging out in a group setting ONE time) : When you gonna get up with me alone? You be playing Naee.. I'm trying to feel on that booty *😏*

     ME: Read at 8:44PM *😒*

AT THAT MOMENT... YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU FUCKED UP!


     Blocccckedtttt. 

Its a turn off , damn .. are y'all getting that yet?
I'm out. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Guys be playing! Like some of them feel as though they don't have to be respectful.

    ReplyDelete